Celebrating over 40 years of Research, Training, and Policy Development
Consultation and Technical Assistance for Program and Policy Development
The Workplace Center’s 45+ years of research, training and consultation experience have drawn requests from public, private, and government sector organizations, nationally and internationally, to engage the Center for its knowledge and expertise.
The Center combines its expertise from research and its skill in training in an active collaborative process with the organizations it serves. The Center provides an organizational analysis to understand the organization’s goals and challenges, offers education and technical support, and assists with strategic planning at all levels of management to develop solution-focused interventions.
Current consultation, evaluation and technical assistance services support:
- Capacity building for improving staff and program performance
- Support to management in strategizing organizational change
- Evaluation activities to measure performance and improve outcomes
- Translation of evidence-informed practices to fit the specific organization’s culture, policies and practices
- Coordination of systems to improve service delivery
- Development of curricula and training materials for on-going program development
Organizations or individuals interested in engaging the Workplace Center in consultation or technical assistance services may contact the Center at (212) 851-2258.