Celebrating over 40 years of Research, Training, and Policy Development
Training and Education
The Workplace Center offers training and education programs that enhance workplace practices. Collaborating with partner organizations, the Center creates training and education programs to:
- improve workforce productivity
- ensure implementation of evidence based best practices
- increase organizational capacity to respond to a diverse client base
- prepare staff to implement workforce development initiatives
- enhance organizational capacity to respond to crises and disasters
- create diverse and inclusive workplaces.
Organizations interested in receiving training or education or learning more about customized training and consultation services may contact the Center @ (212) 851-2258.